CFSWorX for Frontline Workers
ICONICS CFSWorX™ is a solution designed to streamline the efficiency of field service organizations through intelligent scheduling and reliable notifications. It empowers field service workers and maintenance personnel to move past the legacy break/fix model towards more proactive facilities and equipment management.
Smart App for Connected Field Service Workers
Workflow-based Escalation for Critical Issues
Automatically Assigns Tasks Based on Location, Schedule, Availability, and Skill Level
Integrates with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Other Popular ERP/CRM Systems
Intelligent Scheduling with Reliable Notifications
Comprehensive Audit Trail for Reporting and Accountability
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Most modern plants use a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) to manage and monitor work in progress on the factory floor. MES solutions involve system control systems that rely on up-to-date info to provide a snapshot of the current state of products being manufactured. In regulated industries, it is also the repository for critical lot and process data.
- Fast, Intuitive Graphical Workflow Designer
- Data Mine Any Real-Time Data Source
- Powerful Transaction Workflow Scheduler
- Seamlessly Orchestrate Historical Data Integration
- Centralized Unified Data Manager
- Real-Time OPC Compliance
Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
OEE software provides a full end-to-end process performance monitoring solution that provides actionable intelligence to users at any level of an enterprise. Highly accurate, real-time and historical information can then drive global operational efficiency and help to gain a competitive advantage. OEE software solutions typically involve pre-built calculations, downtime analytics, and production scheduling; all of which combine to help ensure effective business processes.
- Advanced Analytics and Automated Reporting
- Prioritize Workloads
- Preconfigured Templates
- Connectivity to Multiple Data Sources
- Powerful Data Mining Tracks Real-Time KPIs
Fault Detection and Diagnosis (FDD)
Fault Detection and Diagnostics (FDD) technology significantly reduces costs and improves operational efficiency. It incorporates a standard library of fault rules that can be customized to predict equipment failures and advise personnel of preventive actions.
- Predict, Reduce and Eliminate Equipment Downtime
- Automatically Detect Faults and Receive Real-time Notifications
- Utilize Preconfigured Fault Rules in the Standard Rules Library
- Reduce Maintenance and Determine Probable Causes
- Rich Visualization and Reporting
- Return on Investment Typically Within 12 to 18 Months